I’ve downloaded a lot of stuff from net.And experienced that most of the fullversions/cracks have viruses attached to their exe files or executables and in cabs or cabinets.
This hack was done by me by “mistake”. I had chosen the option “Don’t show known file Extentions” so I got the Winrar’s Logo on the cab file and thought that I had to extract it. I did that and messed up the cabinet. Then I thought of whether .exe file can also be extracted using WinRar and went Well!
This hack is very useful, as some antiviruses don’t allow a specific application to install if it has a virus in it.
(I recommend you to have the Avast Home Edition (It’s Free), its the Best Antivirus!)
So it goes this way:
- To do this, you need to have Winrar or any other such software, a fullversion software/game that has virus in it.
- Right-click on the specific file(.exe/.cab) which has the virus, if you have Winrar, there will be “Extraxt to ‘(Folder)'” or “Extract Here”.
- Choose any one of it, then goto the folder where the file was extracted.
- According to me, there will be to files, one is the real software’s installer and the other will be a virus, which was attached to the installer.
- Open the one that you think might be the installer, don’t worry if you have opened the virus your antivirus will detect it and prevent you from opening it.
ShopWiki is a revolution for online shoppers.It will give shoppers everything, and it has got 30,000 stores instead of the 1,000 stores on other shopping sites.Its really amazing, you can get evrything you have got to get!
It means that everything for sale on the net can be found on ShopWiki. From Sport Utilities to Household Products and whatever you’d ever need!
The biggest point is that online shopping sites show you stores that have paid for placement, but ShopWiki provides you all, for free.
Try out some different styles and fonts with the in-built Character Map in Windows!
Windows has got an in-built Character Map which you can use to view all the characters of a Font Style that you choose.
This is helpful for some freaky display names in Social Networking sites like Myspace, Orkut, etc.
The Character Map is located in Start\All Programs\Accessories\System Tools\Character Map
Or in Run: ‘%SystemRoot%\system32\charmap.exe’, without the quotes.
I found this playing while playing with my keyboard, when I had forgotten the Admin password of my desktop!And then trying an admin trick.
This easy hack can be used to login to password protected PCs, or any Pc of which you don’t have the pass. be it your own computer.This can save your precious files, lost if you reinstall OS onto your PC.
Make a good use of it.
- On the Welcome Screen, where it asks to enter password, click on the user and when it asks for password…
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del and leave the keys and repeat it once more Ctrl+Alt+Del, then Backspace, followed by Enter.
- Repeat step 2.
- A screen pops-up asking you to enter the User and Pass., am I right?
- I the user field, enter “administrator” and leave the pass. field blank.
- Login and you’re done.Then you can go to Control Panel if you want to remove password from your user account or do what you wanted if its someone’s PC.
The HacK is that the Administrator account is never deleted and is the main Admin AC for Windows.
Do you know complete DOS Commands?
Or Wanna know it?
Get this list and save it, as its important for HacKinG.
List starts here:
- ADDUSERS Add or list users to/from a CSV file
- ARP Address Resolution Protocol
- ASSOC Change file extension associations
- ASSOCIAT One step file association
- AT Schedule a command to run at a later time
- ATTRIB Change file attributes
- BOOTCFG Edit Windows boot settings
- BROWSTAT Get domain, browser and PDC info
- CACLS Change file permissions
- CALL Call one batch program from another
- CD Change Directory – move to a specific Folder
- CHANGE Change Terminal Server Session properties
- CHKDSK Check Disk – check and repair disk problems
- CHKNTFS Check the NTFS file system
- CHOICE Accept keyboard input to a batch file
- CIPHER Encrypt or Decrypt files/folders
- CleanMgr Automated cleanup of Temp files, recycle bin
- CLEARMEM Clear memory leaks
- CLIP Copy STDIN to the Windows clipboard.
- CLS Clear the screen
- CLUSTER Windows Clustering
- CMD Start a new CMD shell
- COLOR Change colors of the CMD window
- COMP Compare the contents of two files or sets of files
- COMPACT Compress files or folders on an NTFS partition
- COMPRESS Compress individual files on an NTFS partition
- CON2PRT Connect or disconnect a Printer
- CONVERT Convert a FAT drive to NTFS.
- COPY Copy one or more files to another location
- CSVDE Import or Export Active Directory data
- DATE Display or set the date
- Dcomcnfg DCOM Configuration Utility
- DEFRAG Defragment hard drive
- DEL Delete one or more files
- DELPROF Delete NT user profiles
- DELTREE Delete a folder and all subfolders
- DevCon Device Manager Command Line Utility
- DIR Display a list of files and folders
- DIRUSE Display disk usage
- DISKCOMP Compare the contents of two floppy disks
- DISKCOPY Copy the contents of one floppy disk to another
- DNSSTAT DNS Statistics
- DOSKEY Edit command line, recall commands, and create macros
- DSADD Add user (computer, group..) to active directory
- DSQUERY List items in active directory
- DSMOD Modify user (computer, group..) in active directory
- ECHO Display message on screen
- ENDLOCAL End localisation of environment changes in a batch file
- ERASE Delete one or more files
- EXIT Quit the CMD shell
- EXPAND Uncompress files
- EXTRACT Uncompress CAB files
- FC Compare two files
- FDISK Disk Format and partition
- FIND Search for a text string in a file
- FINDSTR Search for strings in files
- FOR Conditionally perform a command several times
- FORFILES Batch process multiple files
- FORMAT Format a disk
- FREEDISK Check free disk space (in bytes)
- FSUTIL File and Volume utilities
- FTP File Transfer Protocol
- FTYPE Display or modify file types used in file extension associations
- GLOBAL Display membership of global groups
- GOTO Direct a batch program to jump to a labelled line
- HELP Online Help
- HFNETCHK Network Security Hotfix Checker
- IF Conditionally perform a command
- IFMEMBER Is the current user in an NT Workgroup
- IPCONFIG Configure IP
- KILL Remove a program from memory
- LABEL Edit a disk label
- LOCAL Display membership of local groups
- LOGEVENT Write text to the NT event viewer.
- LOGOFF Log a user off
- LOGTIME Log the date and time in a file
- MAPISEND Send email from the command line
- MEM Display memory usage
- MD Create new folders
- MODE Configure a system device
- MORE Display output, one screen at a time
- MOUNTVOL Manage a volume mount point
- MOVE Move files from one folder to another
- MOVEUSER Move a user from one domain to another
- MSG Send a message
- MSIEXEC Microsoft Windows Installer
- MSINFO Windows NT diagnostics
- MSTSC Terminal Server Connection (Remote Desktop Protocol)
- MUNGE Find and Replace text within file(s)
- MV Copy in-use files
- NET Manage network resources
- NETDOM Domain Manager
- NETSH Configure network protocols
- NETSVC Command-line Service Controller
- NBTSTAT Display networking statistics (NetBIOS over TCP/IP)
- NETSTAT Display networking statistics (TCP/IP)
- NOW Display the current Date and Time
- NSLOOKUP Name server lookup
- NTBACKUP Backup folders to tape
- NTRIGHTS Edit user account rights
- PATH Display or set a search path for executable files
- PATHPING Trace route plus network latency and packet loss
- PAUSE Suspend processing of a batch file and display a message
- PERMS Show permissions for a user
- PERFMON Performance Monitor
- PING Test a network connection
- POPD Restore the previous value of the current directory saved by PUSHD
- PORTQRY Display the status of ports and services
- PRINT Print a text file
- PRNCNFG Display, configure or rename a printer
- PRNMNGR Add, delete, list printers set the default printer
- PROMPT Change the command prompt
- PsExec Execute process remotely
- PsFile Show files opened remotely
- PsGetSid Display the SID of a computer or a user
- PsInfo List information about a system
- PsKill Kill processes by name or process ID
- PsList List detailed information about processes
- PsLoggedOn Who’s logged on (locally or via resource sharing)
- PsLogList Event log records
- PsPasswd Change account password
- PsService View and control services
- PsShutdown Shutdown or reboot a computer
- PsSuspend Suspend processes
- PUSHD Save and then change the current directory
- QGREP Search file(s) for lines that match a given pattern.
- RASDIAL Manage RAS connections
- RASPHONE Manage RAS connections
- RECOVER Recover a damaged file from a defective disk.
- REG Read, Set or Delete registry keys and values
- REGEDIT Import or export registry settings
- REGSVR32 Register or unregister a DLL
- REGINI Change Registry Permissions
- REM Record comments (remarks) in a batch file
- REN Rename a file or files.
- REPLACE Replace or update one file with another
- RD Delete folder(s)
- RDISK Create a Recovery Disk
- RMTSHARE Share a folder or a printer
- ROBOCOPY Robust File and Folder Copy
- ROUTE Manipulate network routing tables
- RUNAS Execute a program under a different user account
- RUNDLL32 Run a DLL command (add/remove print connections)
- SC Service Control
- SCHTASKS Create or Edit Scheduled Tasks
- SCLIST Display NT Services
- ScriptIt Control GUI applications
- SET Display, set, or remove environment variables
- SETLOCAL Begin localisation of environment changes in a batch file
- SETX Set environment variables permanently
- SHARE List or edit a file share or print share
- SHIFT Shift the position of replaceable parameters in a batch file
- SHORTCUT Create a windows shortcut (.LNK file)
- SHOWGRPS List the NT Workgroups a user has joined
- SHOWMBRS List the Users who are members of a Workgroup
- SHUTDOWN Shutdown the computer
- SLEEP Wait for x seconds
- SOON Schedule a command to run in the near future
- SORT Sort input
- START Start a separate window to run a specified program or command
- SU Switch User
- SUBINACL Edit file and folder Permissions, Ownership and Domain
- SUBST Associate a path with a drive letter
- SYSTEMINFO List system configuration
- TASKLIST List running applications and services
- TIME Display or set the system time
- TIMEOUT Delay processing of a batch file
- TITLE Set the window title for a CMD.EXE session
- TOUCH Change file timestamps
- TRACERT Trace route to a remote host
- TREE Graphical display of folder structure
- TYPE Display the contents of a text file
- USRSTAT List domain usernames and last login
- VER Display version information
- VERIFY Verify that files have been saved
- VOL Display a disk label
- WHERE Locate and display files in a directory tree
- WHOAMI Output the current UserName and domain
- WINDIFF Compare the contents of two files or sets of files
- WINMSD Windows system diagnostics
- WINMSDP Windows system diagnostics II
- WMIC WMI Commands
- XCACLS Change file permissions
- XCOPY Copy files and folders
What would you think if I say you that you can view the unsecured CCTV Cams from around the world.
This is just simple if you use the Best Hacking Tool.Yes, you’re right if you thought it is Google.
- Open Google.com and type the following code: inurl:indexFrame.shtml?Axis Video Server?
- Search it and you get the results of the unsecured CCTV Cams whixh you can view.
- There are some multiple Cams also. And remember, that some Cams can be Zoomed, Rotated or even Turned Off by You! Don’t try it as this can lead you in trouble, penalties and even imprisonment. I’m not actually sure whether its Legal or Illegal.
- The CCTV I got was of a Hospital and one of a National Building of USA and of a Beach at Hawaii.
Actually, the indexFrame.shtml is the Main Page of the Axis Video Server. And this hack works with most of the Axis Video Servers. So this hack can be called as a Server hack as the servers are foolish enough to index their whole site including that Page.
Enjoy Live Viewing.
Visit places which you never visited.
(Please Support the Application Developers, don’t use the cracks for ‘Official Use’ in any Form)
Google, as you know is the most widely used search engine and so it has become so popular and has the largest no. of sites indexed.
Use of Google search for hackers is like a Hacking Tool. In this tutorial you will get to know one of the main uses of Google as a Hacking Tool, searching for Serials in Google.
For the ones who’re really bored of the time it takes to Shutdown, the following hack is for them.
When you shutdown your PC, Windows waits for sometime giving the running applications, time to exit by themselves before killing the process directly.The time it waits is the value of the WaitToKillServiceTimeout.
By default, it is set to 2000.As a test we’re gonna set it to 1000.
Follow the simple steps below:
- Open Regedit from the Run window [Windows Logo Key (Hereafter I will be denoting it as WLK)+R].
- Use the left pane to brose to :My Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\ then Click on ‘Control’.
- If you’re at the right place, you should see ‘WaitToKillServiceTimeout’ on the right pane. Double-click it and then change the Value Data to 1000. (For now, I’ve set mine to 800)
- THE END of slow shutdown, experience fast shutdown.