I’ve downloaded a lot of stuff from net.And experienced that most of the fullversions/cracks have viruses attached to their exe files or executables and in cabs or cabinets.
This hack was done by me by “mistake”. I had chosen the option “Don’t show known file Extentions” so I got the Winrar’s Logo on the cab file and thought that I had to extract it. I did that and messed up the cabinet. Then I thought of whether .exe file can also be extracted using WinRar and went Well!
This hack is very useful, as some antiviruses don’t allow a specific application to install if it has a virus in it.
(I recommend you to have the Avast Home Edition (It’s Free), its the Best Antivirus!)
So it goes this way:
- To do this, you need to have Winrar or any other such software, a fullversion software/game that has virus in it.
- Right-click on the specific file(.exe/.cab) which has the virus, if you have Winrar, there will be “Extraxt to ‘(Folder)'” or “Extract Here”.
- Choose any one of it, then goto the folder where the file was extracted.
- According to me, there will be to files, one is the real software’s installer and the other will be a virus, which was attached to the installer.
- Open the one that you think might be the installer, don’t worry if you have opened the virus your antivirus will detect it and prevent you from opening it.