Now there’s no need to restart your computer when the screen hangs up; after reading this article.
When you run too many applications and mostly when you extract deep compressed files, your system gets slow and takes too much time to do a process and also sometimes, the system becomes non responsive.
What you should do then is just follow this simple steps:
- Open taskmanger, probably you might not be able to open Run so just Ctrl+Alt+Del.
- Find explorer.exe in the processes tab and end that process.
- Done! You will get a blank desktop.
- To return to normal you need to got to taskmanager.In application tab you’ll see “New Task…” at the bottom right of the window.
- Click it and type explorer.exe and loh, your back to normal!