So today you’ll be learning to Hide your Drives & make them truly invisible to others:
As you know, everything that I write is in an ordered form…:
- Go to ‘Run’ (Ctrl+R) and type ‘diskpart’, its one of the hidden tools of Windoze.
- There you type ‘list volume’. You get a bunch of Drives and their asigned letters along with some other info.
- For the drive you want to hide, note down the LTR (literally ‘letter’) and the ‘Volume ###’.
- Now type ‘select [volume ### here]’ then you get a message saying that “[volume ### here] is the selected volume”.
- Type ‘remove letter [ltr here]’ and if you get a message after that saying “DiskPart successfully removed the drive letter or mount point” then you’re done!
- Now the drive is invisible and you cannot access it…
- To get the drive back. Go to “DiskPart” again and choose the drive volume and select it and type ‘assign letter [whatever letter it was or you want it to be here]’ and yup, you get your drive back….
HidE YouR PrivatE FileS WithiN ThE DrivE IN A HacKeR’s STyLE-HacK_MiNDeD