I recently found a way to do unlimited votes on PollDaddy Polls and other such Poll Systems…
The Poll Services add a cookie and some additional data to your computer which prevents you from doing more than the prescribed votes (usually 1). But if you clear these cookies along with some data, then you can do more votes.
How to do unlimited voting in Firefox
We first need to setup Firefox according to our circumstances. Here are the things to be done:
- Go to Tools>Options & click on the Privacy tab.
- Uncheck the last option, “Ask me before clearing my private data“.
- Then click on the “Settings” in the? “Private Data” column.
- Click “Ok“, then “Apply” & click “Ok“.
Our Firefox is ready to help us do voting at a fast speed.
Now just keep 2 shortcuts in mind:
- Ctrl + Shift + Del (Clears Private Data)
- Ctrl + R (Refreshes a page)
Now here are the steps to vote unlimited:
- Go to the poll’s page.
- Vote once.
- Clear Private Data using the shortcut.
- Refresh the page using the shortcut, then vote again.
- For voting continuously, keep on repeating the steps 3 & 4.
How to do unlimited voting in Google Chrome
Here are the steps:
- Go to the poll’s page, do the vote.
- Click on the tools tab (top-right corner) & choose “Clear Browsing Data…“.
- Tick all the options & in the “period” select “Everything“. Click on “Clear Browsing Data“.
- Refresh the page & vote again.
- Repeat these steps to vote again.
Thanks to a special friend without whom, this post would not have been possible:)