Were you ever frustrated when you weren’t able to install an app/game due to Certificate Errors? Or in other words, the “unsigned” apps? If yes, then this is the post for you! Now you can install unsigned applications on your mobile phone smoothly!
Note: This post is intended for Nokia Symbian Series 60, version 3 devices.
All you need to do is:
- Download and Install SecMan 1.1 on your device. (Download: via RapidShare; via EasyShare).
- Open the Application on your Mobile device.
- Choose “Turn Plat Security OFF“.
- Now choose “Install Root Certificate”.
- That’s it, now you can install unsigned apps. If need be, you can also Turn Platform Security On again using SecMan. :)