People who dabble into desktop customization have always wanted to try a transparent desktop at some point of time. Turning your desktop transparent hasn’t been a dream for several years now. Believe it or not, two files is all you need to acquire a completely transparent desktop.
- Extract the downloaded files to a folder
- Open and install Moo0 Transparent Menu, while you’re installing it you’re free to say no to the improved version
- Run Moo0 and BlackGlassEnhanced
- Make sure the BGE.ini file is in the same folder where BlackGlassEnhanced is located at.
Open “My Computer” and it should be transparent.
Things you need to know about Moo0 and BGE
- Moo0 and BGE, when running, are located in the system tray.
- You can change the transparency percent by going to the system tray and right clicking.
- You can change your BGE settings from the system tray.
- If you do not want your desktop transparent, press CTRL + SHIFT + ESC or open Task Manager and kill BlackGlassEnhanced.exe and TransparentMenu.exe
- You can turn your desktop transparent again by running both the files.
- BlackGlassEnhanced is a tool that adds shine to your windows themes.
- Moo0 is an application that turns most of your windows 7 transparent.