Most of us chat a lot everyday, with friends, family members and many other. If I don’t chat for a day with at least not even with one person, I say the day was boring! :P
So here am I with some chat formatting tips & shortcuts that will help you to deal more efficiently with GTalk… (more…)
Have Multiple Google Accounts?
And want to login with both of them on Gtalk on single PC?
This is what I wanted to do as I’ve got two Google IDs, so I found out the way to run multiple GTalks simultaneously…
How to do it:
- Create a shortcut to GTalk on your desktop (if you dont have currently).
- Go to the properties of the shortcut. There in the target, you’ll see something like: “C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe”
- Add /mutex to that target line. Then the line would be : “C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe” /nomutex
- “Apply” it and then click “Ok”.
- Check out if it works, Enjoy Multi-GTalks!
Don’t forget to leave comments here if this works…[:)]
How this Works:
The mutex is short for mutual exclusion object. A mutex is a program object that allows multiple program threads to share the same resource, but not simultaneously.
So, in the hack above, we used nomutex (no-mutex) so to use the same resources simultaneously…